The mission of the curriculum committee is to provide guidance, standards, support and supervision by ensuring that the curriculum is academically sound, comprehensive and responsive to the evolving needs of the community, thus serving the college mission, goals, and educational needs of the students
- Oversee the development, implementation and revision of the curriculum and make recommendations for teaching learning materials and resources: Classrooms, Laboratories, clinical fields, library resources, course materials, course management software etc.
- Review and use outcome data to revise curriculum for improving the academic standards and student performance
- Ensure that Institutional curriculum is consistent with the university and Central Council guidelines, regulation and standards
- Enhance progressive growth of the Institution by adding and expanding courses and programs offered by the College
- Plan, recommend and organize Continuing Education Programs for knowledge and skill enhancement of the staff
- Review programs and courses in a systematic manner on a regular basis in order to ensure that they are kept current, relevant and on track as per the master plan
- Participate in the program review and accreditation process